Consider personal learning experiences to inform a project plan
Learn to use Inspiration Software to organize thinking and represent ideas graphically
Use and adapt graphic organizers templates for Inspiration software to present an autobiographical sketch and tentative career plan.
- View the multimedia tour for Inspiration Software on the Research Guide page.
- Use the Autobiographical Essay template available in the Language Arts folder in Inspiration software's templates folder to design a biographical mind map about yourself .
- Choose a career you are interested in and develop a Career Research plan using the template available in the Planning folder.
- Browse through the Inspiration folder in the Shared Folder on the school computers to survey the other templates and examples available.
- Select one template or example and prepare a one minute presentation for a small group highlighting:
- interesting features
- Tell Mr. Orme which template or example you plan to present to avoid duplication.